If you've been the victim of violence, sexual or otherwise, help is just a phone call away. Here's a list of resources. If you're in immediate danger, dial 911.
RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network)
- The nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization and was named one of "America's 100 Best Charities" by Worth magazine.
- 24/7 Confidential National Sexual Assault Hotline: 800-656-4673
NSVRC (National Sexual Violence Resource Center)
The National Center for Victims of Crime
- The NSVRC’s Mission is to provide leadership in preventing and responding to sexual violence through collaboration, sharing and creating resources, and promoting research.
- The National Center for Victims of Crime is a nonprofit organization that advocates for victims' rights, trains professionals who work with victims, and serves as a trusted source of information on victims' issues. After more than 25 years, they remain the most comprehensive national resource committed to advancing victims' rights and helping victims of crime rebuild their lives.
- Find Local Assistance
- Safe Horizon is the nation’s leading victim assistance organization and touches the lives of more than 250,000 affected by crime and abuse each year. Whether they are responding to child abuse, domestic violence, or other violent crimes, they help victims and their families heal and rebuild their lives.
- Call the Hotlines
Take Back the Night
- The take back the night foundation serves to create safe communities and respectful relationships through awareness, events, and initiatives. They seek to end sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence, sexual abuse, and all other forms of sexual violence.
- Get Help
- Get Involved